Race Face Deus Seatpost
The Deus XC post features an innovative, patent pending head design which offers maximum adjustability while
- Forged and CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, the seatpost head is incredibly strong and fatigue resistant.
- Patent pending head design is lightweight and distributes loads more efficiently than conventional seatpost head designs.
- Offers unprecendented adjustibility - with infinite tilt adjustment completely independent from the fore/aft adjustment.
- Side clamping rail system distributes loads to the clamp, rather than the bolt, virtually eliminating the possibility of broken bolts.
- The head accomodates 7mm and 8mm rails while providing 35mm of rail support.
- Features a 0.5" rearward offset.
- The seatpost tube is manufactured from 7050 heat treated aluminum for the optimal strength to weight ratio.
- Race Face's triple butting process maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight.
- The tube is anodized and shot peened for increased fatigue life.
- BUILT FOR: Cross Country Racing
- SIZE: 26.8, 27.2, 28.6, 30.0, 30.9, 31.6MM
- LENGTH: 350MM
- WEIGHT: 240 grams (27.2mm)
- COLOURS: Black