Rotor 3D+ Chainset
- Developed by the Cervelo test team and ridden to success from 2010
- Compatable with BB30 and standard threaded frames
- 130mm BCD for Standard chainrings
- Weight: 470 grams (Ex rings)
- Supplied with 39/53 rotor chainrings (Round Rings - Not Oval)
- Will work BB30 or standard threaded with the correct bottom bracket (bottom bracket not included)
- 170mm, 172.5mm or 175mm cranks
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $17.06
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Lightweight, lighter than I'd ever thought, only 632g without BB.
Beautiful CNC finishing, even the drive-side alloy bolt and the preload nut.
Bought this to replace the Ultegra double I had. I used a racing double over the winter for strength training
I have been impressed so far, it is very stiff, and feels much smoother, and feels lighter than the Ultegra, and the parts are machined beautifully. It maybe more expensive than an Ultegra chainset but in my opinion worth the extra spend.