Shimano XT M780 10 Speed Triple Chainset
RRP $194.62 Save 28%
New 10 Speed Shimano M780 Triple Chainset and bottom bracket
- A high performance chainset from the classic ATB group, using the most advanced 10-speed Dyna-Sys chainrings
- Forged HollowTech II aluminium cranks offer unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight construction with external super smooth bottom bracket bearings for efficient use
- Drilled steel and carbon composite construction middle ring combined with a thicker aluminium double anodized 42 tooth, and plated aluminium 24 tooth ring for excellent rigidity and durability
- Close ratio gear combination: 42-32-24T ( This is 22-30-40 for the M782 option) provides improved cadence while reducing pedal feedback on suspension bikes
- HG-X chainring with patented spike pins give smooth and fast gear shifts under load
- Stiffness and strength increased with advanced designdue to wider spaced bearings and oversized axle
- 104 / 64 PCD four-arm chainrings for FCM780 - FCM782 are different PCD
- For use with 10-speed HG-X MTB chains only
- We recommend that this bottom bracket is initially installed by a bike shop to ensure perfect bottom bracket facing and fit
- Comes complete with bottom bracket for 68 and 73 mm frames
- 175mm crank length
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr HarrisQuality and reliability. The peak of performance vs cost.
McSportyGood setup for a 29r. Weight was 772g on the crankset and 89g on the bottom bracket with spacer. I can keep in the 30 tooth middle except for the steepest climbs. The 40 tooth big ring is plenty for slight downhill, fire roads, etc.
Mr DesterVery nice item complete with BB. The finish is much better than the picture shows and the crankset is also very light. Will be part of a 1x10 setup where a triple gives a better chainline.
JTSupreme quality as always, looks awesome. Matched with XT M780 lever and XTR front DR.
JasonI have been riding with these guys for a week now on my 29er. If you want trouble free quality that does not flex and shifts everytime without a problem, get these guys. I dropped some serious weight on my bike by putting these set on. Great price from Merlin and had them in South Africa in 4 days.
Mr CutajarSo good looking light and well priced, What more can anybody want from a crank
Mr GammonsSuperb smooth shifting at an affordable price. Lightweight, but feels solid. if you can't afford XTR, then this is a must.
Mr EvansGreat buy great price great service.
Mr MonaghanExcellent, light chainset. Fast and efficinet service.
Mr GAs usual great service from Merlin. I bought the Black & Silver chainset. I already own the older 9 speed version of it. This one is pretty much the same, It does look nicer though. Another very good quality Shimano XT product.