Shimano XT M780 10 Speed Triple Chainset
- A high performance chainset from the classic ATB group, using the most advanced 10-speed Dyna-Sys chainrings
- Forged HollowTech II aluminium cranks offer unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight construction with external super smooth bottom bracket bearings for efficient use
- Drilled steel and carbon composite construction middle ring combined with a thicker aluminium double anodized 42 tooth, and plated aluminium 24 tooth ring for excellent rigidity and durability
- Close ratio gear combination: 42-32-24T ( This is 22-30-40 for the M782 option) provides improved cadence while reducing pedal feedback on suspension bikes
- HG-X chainring with patented spike pins give smooth and fast gear shifts under load
- Stiffness and strength increased with advanced designdue to wider spaced bearings and oversized axle
- 104 / 64 PCD four-arm chainrings
- For use with 10-speed HG-X MTB chains only
- We recommend that this bottom bracket is initially installed by a bike shop to ensure perfect bottom bracket facing and fit
- Comes complete with bottom bracket for 68 and 73 mm frames
- 175mm crank length
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $0.00
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 days: $20.72
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Very nice item complete with BB. The finish is much better than the picture shows and the crankset is also very light. Will be part of a 1x10 setup where a triple gives a better chainline.
Supreme quality as always, looks awesome. Matched with XT M780 lever and XTR front DR.
I have been riding with these guys for a week now on my 29er. If you want trouble free quality that does not flex and shifts everytime without a problem, get these guys. I dropped some serious weight on my bike by putting these set on. Great price from Merlin and had them in South Africa in 4 days.
So good looking light and well priced, What more can anybody want from a crank
Superb smooth shifting at an affordable price. Lightweight, but feels solid. if you can't afford XTR, then this is a must.
Great buy great price great service.
Excellent, light chainset.
Fast and efficinet service.
As usual great service from Merlin. I bought the Black & Silver chainset. I already own the older 9 speed version of it. This one is pretty much the same, It does look nicer though. Another very good quality Shimano XT product.