- Dry, comfortable and warm, the three main aims of cycling clothing whatever the weather. Loose clothing for MTB riders to help with a larger range of movement. Tight lycra for road cyclists improving looks and performance. Waterproof jackets and pants for the commuter who wants to get to work dry.
- Show your allegiance to your favourite professional cyclist or pro team by sporting a bit of their official team clothing. Or if you're not a specific fan of any rider, take your pick from whichever team's kit has the coolest design!
- Whether you ride road or MTB, Merlin Cycles have shoes to suit you. Cycling shoes are designed to be light, stiff and supportive.
- Your head is the most important part of your body because it holds the most vital organ, the brain. Your head is also very fragile. Taking a tumble when riding with no helmet could potentially be very serious.
- Cycling sunglasses provide protection from the wind, rain and debris, allowing you to focus on the stuff ahead of you.
- Even when you're not on the bike, chances are you'll still want to show your allegiances and show people that you're a cyclist.