- Dry, comfortable and warm, the three main aims of cycling clothing whatever the weather. Loose clothing for MTB riders to help with a larger range of movement. Tight lycra for road cyclists improving looks and performance. Waterproof jackets and pants for the commuter who wants to get to work dry.
- Show your allegiance to your favourite professional cyclist or pro team by sporting a bit of their official team clothing. Or if you're not a specific fan of any rider, take your pick from whichever team's kit has the coolest design!
- Whether you ride road or MTB, Merlin Cycles have shoes to suit you. Cycling shoes are designed to be light, stiff and supportive.
- Your head is the most important part of your body because it holds the most vital organ, the brain. Your head is also very fragile. Taking a tumble when riding with no helmet could potentially be very serious.
- Cycling sunglasses provide protection from the wind, rain and debris, allowing you to focus on the stuff ahead of you.
- Even when you're not on the bike, chances are you'll still want to show your allegiances and show people that you're a cyclist.
Castelli Team Ineos Volo Bib Shorts
View all Cycling Bib Shorts
Time Megeve Mont Short Sleeve Jersey
View all Short Sleeved Cycling Jerseys
Castelli Team Sky 19 Free Womens Socks
View all Cycling Socks
Altura Airstream Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey - 2019
View all Long Sleeved Cycling Jerseys
Giro Universal Accessory Mount
View all Helmet Spares & Accessories
Troy Lee Designs A1 Mips Classic MTB Helmet - 2019
View all Mountain Bike Helmets