Felt F75 Road Bike - 2016
RRP $1,040.63Save 35.5%
Felt F75 Road Bike - 105 5800 11 Speed Groupset - 2016
The F75 takes Felt’s SuperLite 7005 aluminum frame and combines it with a carbon fiber fork and seatpost for increased responsiveness. The Shimano 11-speed 105 and lightweight compact crank gives you the smooth shifting and gear range for any grade. The F75 over-delivers and is the perfect bike for riders ready to take racing to the next level.
- Frame: Felt Race Road SuperLite Custom Butted 7005 aluminum, Dynaform TIG-welded construction, threaded BB, replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork: Felt Race Road UHC Performance carbon fiber blades, ControlTaper 1.125" - 1.5" aluminum steer tube
- Shimano 105 5800 11 speed shifters
- Shimano 105 5800 front deraileur
- Shimano 105 5800 SS rear deraileur
- Shimano 105 5800 chainset (34/50)
- Shimano 11-speed chain
- Shimano cassette 11-28T
- Felt SuperLite Road VariableShape handlebar
- Felt SuperLite stem
- Felt Race Road UHC Performance carbon fiber seatpost
- Prologo Nago Evo T2.0 saddle
- Wheelset: Felt Road RSL3 (tubeless ready) wheels
- Schwalbe Lugano tyres
- Weight: 8.84kg
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $156.25
Mr SpellerI was after a bike to replace my current alloy workhorse, but in a smaller size and with a more racy, crit focused setup. This fits the bill perfectly; it's really stiff and quick steering and corners beautifully, and the 105 groupset works well as expected. I can't wait to race it! The wheels that are provided with the bike are heavy at over 2kg for the pair, but feel robust so will be used for winter/commuting and I'll buy a faster set of wheels and tyres for racing on. I entirely expected this to be necessary at this price range, so it's not an issue for me. Weirdly the bar tape was wrapped right up onto the wider part of the bars, way closer to the stem than usual. This however was easily corrected. I bought it in white as I already have a black and red bike, and it looks much better in the flesh than in the pictures on the web. It's going to look awesome with black deep section carbon rims. This bike is already good value a full price, and as I got it in the sale it's an incredible buy for the money.