Felt Z75 Disc Road Bike - 2016
A bold colour scheme combined with disc brakes sets the Z75 Disc apart from all others. The Z75 frame is constructed from Felt’s FLite aluminium and is as responsive as it is efficient. Shimano’s 11-speed 105 shifters and derailleurs provide spot-on gear changes and the superior stopping power of disc brakes makes this bike the complete package.
The TRP Spyre mechanical disc brake is a common choice on high end bikes. It’s one of the best performing and most reliable on the market. Couple that with reduced pad wear and easy installation, it’s a no brainer that Felt put these as standard on the Z6.
Tubeless Ready Wheelset
Felt’s RSL3 tubeless ready rims and R3 disc specific hubs with sealed bearings throughout make a fast and light weight road wheelset.
- Frame: Felt Endurance Road FLite Custom Butted aluminium frame
- Fork: Felt Endurance Road Disc UHC Advanced carbon fibre blade fork (alloy steerer).
- Number of gears: 22
- Wheel size: 700c
- Wheelset: Felt road RSL3 tubeless ready disc wheels
- Groupset: Shimano 105 5800, 11 Speed
- Brake Calipers: TRP Spyre C Mechanical disc (160mm 6-bolt rotor front, 140mm 6-bolt rear)
- Chainset: Shimano Compact 34/50t
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Cassette: Shimano 11 Speed 11/32t
- Handlebars: Felt SuperLite road Variable Shape
- Bar Tape: Felt Super Gel tape
- Stem: Felt Variable Angle
- Seatpost: Felt endurance road UHC performance carbon fibre
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa 2
- Tyres: Schwalbe Durano, 700c x 25c