Felt Z85 Road Bike - 2016 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Felt Z85 Road Bike - 2016
This item was discontinued 19th March 2018.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The versatile Felt Z85 is the perfect ‘one-bike-does-all’ modern road bike. Whether you’re targeting an epic gran-fondo endurance ride, want to speed up your commute to work or are looking for a bike to begin entering some smaller races or triathlons the Z85 is a great choice. With a specific ‘all-day’ geometry putting the rider in a comfortable, sustainable position without compromising performance and handling and a longer wheelbase giving a stable feel while still being responsive and quick-handling you’ll be riding the Felt Z85 with renewed confidence.
The Felt Z85 road bike features a stiff, lightweight hydroformed Felt FLite aluminium frame combined with a Felt Endurance Road UHC Performance carbon fibre fork to help isolate road buzz. With a precise shifting Shimano Tiagra 10 speed groupset including a compact chainset and wide ratio cassette the Z85 is geared for versatile riding and will enable you to scale the steepest climbs. Light but durable Felt Road RSL3 (tubeless ready) wheels complete this value-for-money package.
- Frame: Felt Endurance Road FLite Custom Butted aluminum
- Fork: Felt Endurance Road UHC Performance carbon fibre
- Wheels: Shimano RS010
- Tyres: Conti Ultra Sport
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700 (long cage)
- Chainset: Shimano Tiagra 4700 50/34
- Cassette: Shimano 10 Speed 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Felt Endurance Road
- Seatpost: Felt Superlite Road
- Handlebars: Felt Superlite Road
- Grips: Black Felt SuperGel Tape
- Stem: Felt Variable Angle
- Brake Calipers: Tektro
Sizing & fit
These sizes are a guideline only. If you are unsure please contact our customer service team for assistance: email@example.com
NOTE: Boxed Bike - will need to be assembled by a competent mechanic.