Fulcrum R-Torq RS Chainset
RRP $462.64 Save 79%
Fulcrum R-Torq RS carbon chainset, choice of 39/53 or 34/50 rings and crank length
- Racing Torq RS Carbon 10s
- Available sizes: 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- The Racing Torq RS has been conceived for competitive racing at the maximum level and uses Fulcrum hollow crank technology, which allows cranksets to be made with arms with an internal cavity and therefore achieve weight while maintaining the structural quality intact. 34-50 or 39-53 chain rings
- Fulcrum hollow crank technology composite crankarms
- Light alloy fixing bolts and nuts
- Integrated ultra torque semi axles
- Requires racing torq BB overboard cups (or Campagnolo cups)
- Weight: 699g
- All cranks are carbon with the option of the Fulcrum logo in different colours as listed.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
HoThis is a great Campagnolo crankset that uses Ultratorque bottom bracket, not unlike Chorus, Record, or SuperRecord cranks. Great crank for the price while it's on sale.
Mr TiffGreat price for a top quality component! I bought this to upgrade from an Ultegra 6700 compact. I wanted the bigger rings and the hollow Shimano big ring is annoyingly noisy when pedaling the small ring. The noise is why I decided not to go with their std double crank as replacement (same price for the 105/5800 chainset). These are quiet and shift lovely with the Ultegra mech. As a comparison, this is equal to or better than the FSA SLK/Light chainset I own for 1/3 the price.
AustinExcellent value, fast delivery, very light and high quailty. Uses standard Capampagnolo UT BB cups.
Mr TheophylactouCampy record 10 crankset at a discounted price. Nice piece of kit, and you can later use it with 11 speed if you pick up an 11 outer ring. 135 BCD and ultra torque...need to order bottom bracket, but it does include bearings already installed.
Mr kiharaGood Point: Durable, Attractive, Comfortable, Adjustable, Lightweight, Good Fit. Although absorbing small vibration, solid feeling. Easy to install, attractive design. Light weight enables rapid acceleration, these enable the comfortable riding with the long distance.
AndrewFantastic value, and (dare I say it?!) nicer looking than their Campagnolo equivalent. Lower profile, and more pared down. 10 speed only is the only drawback.