Fulcrum Racing 7 LG Wheelset With GP4000s II Tyres & Tubes
The Racing 7 is an entry level wheel with a race-ready soul. The same Fulcrum® quality and performance as the rest of the line with advanced characteristics such as an oversized flange and Spoke Dynamic Balance technology.
Fulcrum® engineers have pushed the quality of this wheel even further incorporating an asymmetric rear rim that increases performance in terms of lateral and torsional rigidity as well as reactivity. New technological advancements are added with no compromise in weight savings as the Racing 7 is nearly 90 grams lighter than its predecessor.
- Differentiated rim height - 24 mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 27,5 mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
- New asymmetric rim profile - Asymmetrical rear rim profile allows for better balancing of spoke tensions between drive and non-drive side, giving better symmetry to an asymmetric component. Increased efficiency and reactivity are sure to be noted.
- Machined braking surfaces - Allow for safe, powerful and adaptable braking in all weather conditions.
- Rim with oriented drilling of spoke seat
- Steel spokes with 2mm cross-section
- Provide high levels of tension and stiffness.
- High grade, top quality steel bearings with cup and cone construction
- Reduce friction and ensure consistent performance over time.
- Oversized flange on the drive side - Provides greater torsional stiffness, increases reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.