Merlin Axe7 Disc Road Bike - 2017
The Merlin Axe7 Disc Road Bike is a highly versatile, efficient all-rounder featuring a mechanical disc brake system that takes the braking surface away from the rim of the wheel and enhances tyre clearance within the frame enabling you to fit up to a 35c width tyres with room for a full mudguard.
With this amount of clearance you don't have to stick to the road. The Merlin Axe7 can handle a wide variety of terrain including gravel tracks and green lanes and with a full complement of mounts the bike is ready to sport mudguards and even a rear pannier – so if you want to head off on a touring adventure or simply commute to work you can, no problem.
FeaturesThe Merlin Axe7 features a double-butted 6061 Aluminium frame with a comfortable, confident geometry that encourages all-day riding, a carbon fork that stops the ride feeling too harsh when you’re on the ruff stuff and quality cable-activated disc brakes that deliver consistent, controllable braking in all weathers and riding conditions. A dependable, precise shifting Shimano Tiagra groupset completes the package.
- Frame: Double butted 6061 Series Aluminium
- Fork: Merlin Disc with carbon blades and alloy steerer
- Wheels: Mavic CXP (6 Bolt)
- Tyres: CST Recourse 28C
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700 (Long Cage)
- Chainset: Shimano 50/34T 10 speed
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra 10 Speed 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Pro-Excel
- Seatpost: Kalloy Uno 3D Forged
- Handlebars: Kalloy Uno 3D Forged
- Grips: Black Cork Handlebar Tape
- Stem: Kalloy Uno 3D Forged
- Brake calipers: Tektro Mechanical
Sizing & fit
These sizes are a guideline only. If you are unsure please contact our customer service team for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org