Merlin Fuse 105 Carbon Road Bike - 2017
The Merlin Fuse is a great all-round carbon road bike which is equally capable of helping you complete that grueling sportive, daily commute or weekly café ride. We have carefully chosen a carbon lay-up that provides significant levels of comfort and vibration damping during long rides on unpredictable road surfaces. This frame gives a remarkably stable, balanced and smooth ride, characteristics that are all too rare with carbon bikes at this price point.
Built by our big-brand, high-quality bike supplier in Belgium, the Fuse is simply a very well-mannered road bike which also looks great with its striking marine green paint-work standing out against a sea of black bikes. With its rock solid Belgian heritage, 2017 is the year to light the very European Merlin Fuse.
The Merlin Fuse 105 features top quality Fulcrum wheels complete with confidence inspiring Continental Ultra Sport 2 tyres which provide excellent levels of grip combined with low rolling resistance. Keeping the European flavour we have specced the Fuse with dependable Belgian 4ZA finishing kit as well as a comfortable San Marco saddle.
- Frame: High Modulus Carbon
- Fork: Carbon
- Wheels: Fulcrum Racing 7 LG
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport 2 Folding Bead 700x25
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano 105 5800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
- Chainset: Shimano 105 5800 50/34T 11 speed
- Cassette: Shimano 11 Speed 11-25
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: San Marco
- Seatpost: 4ZA Alloy
- Handlebars: 4ZA Alloy
- Grips: Black Cork Handlebar Tape
- Stem: 4ZA Alloy
- Brake calipers: Shimano 105 5800
These sizes are a guideline only. If you are unsure please contact our customer service team for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org