Rockshox XC32TK Forks - 26" is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Rockshox XC32TK Forks - 26"
This item was discontinued 12th October 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Every mountain biker can benefit from the RockShox technologies and performance features when choosing an XC 32 26".
The XC series is a high-value line of entry level forks - stiff, performance-oriented and available with TurnKey lockout and travel up to 100mm.
The model name stands for the diameter of the upper tubes: XC 32 = 32mm.
Specifications for XC 32 TK - Poploc - 26"
- Travel: 100mm
- Wheel: 26"
- Weight: Solo Air: 2133 g, weight based on 265mm 1-1/8" aluminum steerer, 9mm QR lower leg
- Damping: TurnKey lockout
- Springs: Solo Air
- Adjustments: Rebound: External Adjust, External rebound and TurnKey lockout, Solo Air: Spring Adjust: Air pressure via a single Schrader valve
- Steerer: 1-1/8" aluminum
- Crown: Forged 6061 T-6 externally pocketed aluminum, 46mm offset
- Upper Tubes: 32mm, STKM straight wall steel, chrome
- Lowers: Magnesium, 9mm QR, post disc mount (disc only)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 210mm
- Remotes: Poploc
- Colour: Black
This exclusive technology works a lot like the Secret Service.
If you happen to hit a big rock when you have your fork locked out,
TurnKey’s patented blow-off design takes the bullet for you, absorbing the unexpected hit instantly.
When you think about it, it’s kind of noble. Compatible with both PushLoc and PopLoc remotes.
Supplied without Shock Pump