Sensa Giulia Evo Magic Red Custom Carbon Road Bike – 2018
The Sensa Giulia Evo Magic Red custom carbon road bike takes a modern approach to carbon frame engineering with this contemporary design combining aero profiled tube profiles with integrated components including a very neat headset junction blending seamlessly into the top tube, an aero profiled seat post with a seat clamp integrated into the frame and direct mount brakes for enhanced braking power and an even neater look than traditional caliper brakes. Sensa – exclusive to Merlin Cycles in the UK has managed to engineer a road bike that strikes the perfect balance of being aerodynamic, stiff and efficient but comfortable over long distances too thanks to a sophisticated frame and fork design and the use of high-quality Monocoque Generation 5 carbon fibre. In a subtle matt black with shiny black and red accents the stylish Giulia Evo Magic Red road bike is the most versatile road bike that Sensa have ever developed with this custom edition Sensa allowing you to choose your preferred Shimano groupset before building a Giulia Evo specifically for you.
The Sensa Giulia Evo Magic Red custom carbon frame features Generation 5 Carbon – Sensa’s own race proven mix of carbon-fibre featuring aero profiling and an integrated fork/headset junction as well as an AirFlow Evo fork with a 1.5” crown linking smoothly into the downtube. This custom Giulia Evo road bike is available with a choice of full Shimano groupsets (see listing in ‘please select’ box) and comes complete with a Supra RA Pro wheelset and Supra components.
Bike Radar Review 4/5
“Fast, firm and frugal, I approve!” Full review here
- Frame: Monocoque Generation 5 - Carbon Fiber – Aero Evo
- Fork: Supra Full Carbon Monocoque AirFlow Evo
- Wheels: Supra RA Pro
- Tyres: Schwalbe One Performance 25mm
- Gear/Brake Levers: See Groupset options in drop down menu
- Front Derailleur: See Groupset options in drop down menu
- Rear Derailleur: See Groupset options in drop down menu
- Chainset: 52/36T See Groupset options in drop down menu
- Cassette: 11-28T See Groupset options in drop down menu
- Bottom Bracket: PF86 (Press Fit 86)
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: San Marco Aspide
- Seatpost: Supra Race Line Carbon - Evo
- Handlebars: Supra Speed Line
- Stem: Supra Speed Line
- Brake calipers: See Groupset options in drop down menu
Please note: Picture for illustration only. Picture shows deep section wheels and Dura Ace groupset and may be a different specification to options available.
Please Note: Magazine bike has been used on test and does have some signs of use. Its covered around 100 miles
Sizing & fit
PLEASE NOTE: This bike is available to pre-order. Bike build time is 14-21 days.