Shimano Deore HG500 10 Speed Cassette
Shimano 10 speed Deore quality cassette. 11-36 or 11-42
- High quality Dyna-Sys 10-speed cassette
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Sprockets are cut away and drilled to reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Corrosion-resistant steel cassette lockring
- For 10-speed HG-X MTB chains
David Moore Used to upgrade a tandem from 8 to 10 speed. Fitted to the existing free hub and works well with a new rear mech and chain.
Bol I've bought this 11-42 cassette for my 7 years old daughter's bike to increase her gear range as kids bikes are bad for it. She is able to climb hills she struggled before. And I'm well impressed with the cassette quality, almost as good as XT or SLX. Well done Shimano.
john I bought this to replace my cassette which had the one up conversion. I had been experiencing shifting problems but this along with other new drive train items seems to have solved it.
Samuel Great cassette, price unbeatable, ideal for 1X10 drivetrain.
Matt Amazing value cassette, 11-42 10 speed exactly the same weight as the 11-34 9 speed it replaced. Largest cog is aluminium, remainder and spider are steel so should prove durable.
Shaun Great value extended range cassette. I`m using this in combination with KMC X10EL chain, shifting is great, I would happily buy another. Cassette is riveted together except for 11tooth and obviously the lock ring.