4iiii Precision Dura Ace R9100 Powermeter
4iiii Precision Dura Ace R9100 Left Arm Powermeter
Accurate measurement of cycling effort is vital for anyone who takes cycling seriously. PRECISION powermeters provide industry leading accuracy, together with reliable cadence data. PRECISION 3D technology is capable of measuring tri-axial strain on the crank arm, ensuring the accuracy of the measurement. Designed to work flawlessly with Bluetooth and Ant+ head units, PRECISION powermeters offer an accurate, lightweight, durable and affordable method of measuring rider power.
PRECISION power meters are installed on a new Shimano left crank arm (105, Ultegra, or Dura-Ace). These crank arms will fit bottom brackets using the Hollowtech ii format.
- 3D powermeter technology (patent pending) measures tri-axial strain on your crank arm
- Accurate, consistent data
- Lightweight, compact design
- Battery status indicator via 4iiii app
- Compatible with ANT+, Bluetooth Smart head units, smartphones, and other 4iiii products
- User-friendly app and configurable rider compensation scale factor
- Easy setup and maintenance
- Weight: 9 grams
- Data accuracy: +/- 1% error margin
- Battery life: 100+ riding hours on 2032 coin cell battery
Note: Check your frame clearance before you order by downloading and printing the compatibility guide Click Here
Mr KateleySuper easy to fit and just as easy to setup on the 4iiii app and my Garmin edge 520. No firmware updates as of yet but will be just like the ultegra updates which was nice and straightforward. Highly recommended. Good enough for Quick-Step and Bora then good enough for me.
Mr LeeAmazing value for money power meter. Easy to put on and just as good as Stages.
Mr TriggsGreat product easy to install and use