Sensa Aquila SL LTD Carbon Road Bike
Sensa developed the Aquila SL LTD to be the lightest carbon road bike in their range designing a lightweight, comfortable bike that’s perfect for long, hilly rides. With a comfortable, compliant frame made from their own Monocoque Generation6 - UD Carbon Fibre and a super-light carbon lay-up Sensa have created a frame that’s also stiff and responsive with a PF86 bottom bracket enabling you to accelerate quickly and climb efficiently.
Sensa pay special attention to how frame size, carbon lay-up and rider size & weight combine to affect performance – with this in mind each frame size features its own specific geometry and tubing dimensions; the Aquila’s compliant seatstays incorporate a little flex into their structure and combine with a slim seatpost to create extra levels of comfort.
New for 2017 the Sensa Aquila features a Salita SL full carbon fork which is more sleek and aero than on previous models. Sensa have also included a mix of Shimano Ultegra and 105 components as well as a set of Supra RA SL Pro wheels and Deda handlebars and stem.
- Frame: Monocoque Generation6 - Zero Void Curing - UD Carbon Fiber - SL lay-up
- Fork: Supra Full Carbon Monocoque Gen6 Salita SL 1.5 - SL Lay-up
- Wheels: Supra RA SL Pro Comp
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport 2 – 25mm
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Chainset: Shimano RS500 50/34
- Cassette: Shimano 105 5800 11 Speed 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: San Marco Aspide
- Seatpost: Supra Speed Line
- Handlebars: Deda
- Grips: Black Cork Handlebar Tape
- Stem: Deda
- Brake Calipers: Shimano BR561
Sizing & fit
These sizes are a guideline only. If you are unsure please contact our customer service team for assistance: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year.