K-Edge Road Clamp On Chain Catcher
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- A colour-matched combination of a clamp and a double road chain catcher
- Requires a round area of seat-tube to clamp around
- Allows the chain catcher to be mounted on frames with a band-on front derailleur
- Designed to work with all double chainring bikes
- Complete with mounting bolt
- Made from 6061 T6 heat treated aluminium
- Long-lasting protective anodised finish
- K-Edge products are proudly CNC machined in the USA and have a Lifetime warranty: you break it, well replace it
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.44
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.44
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.88
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
The chain catcher was competitively priced. It was easy to fit, although a little fiddly to adjust. I've been out on the bike twice since fitment and the chain has not come off, despite repeated front changes. I'm glad I bought it.
I have a Cannondale SuperSix and unfortunately on these you can't use the cheaper Brace-on variants so after some investigation decided this was the best chain catcher available.
The packaging is quite minimalist and the instructions are easy to follow, the product was installed in less than 5 min, you only need an Allen key but note that you will a 1.5mm one need to adjust the smallest screw which isn't very common, in any case the smallest screw adjust is only optional and not needed for the correct functioning of the chain catcher.
My advice would be to put some grease in between the chain catcher and the frame to avoid marks and creaking noises.
As a negative the price,