Gears & Drive Chain
- Keep your cranks turning nicely with a decent bottom bracket. Lots of threaded and Press Fit options to choose from.
- Close ratio blocks for racing, wide ratio blocks for dealing with hilly terrain or just regular cassettes for replacing your existing one.
- Despite the move to narrow-wide chain rings there are still some aggressive riders who appreciate the security of a proper chain guide device.
- Tweak your gear ratios or replace worn out chain rings.
- Chains, powerlinks, joining pins for 8, 9, 10 and 11 speed systems.
- Protect your chainring from losing its teeth or getting bent out of shape with a good quality bash guard.
- Chainsets for Road, Cyclocross and MTB. Triple, Double & Single ring Chainsets to suit your disipline
- Spares and accessories for Shimano Di2 and Campagnolo EPS electro-shifting systems.
- Traditional clamp on mechs and modern direct mount mechs. Front shifting accessories and spares.
- Cables, end caps, cable guides, ferrules and barrel adjusters.
- STI units, Ergo levers, Double Tap levers, bar-end shifters and all the assorted spares and accessories to go with them.
- The very best priced groupsets available anywhere. All disciplines covered from Shimano, Sram and Campagnolo.
- Standard replacement jockey wheels as well as ceramic and anodised upgrade jockey wheels.
- Do you know what watts mean what? Power meters are a blossoming market and we only stock the very best in these training must-haves.
- Sharpen up your shifting with a new rear mech from one of the big brands: Shimano, Sram or Campagnolo.
- Conversion kits, sprockets, chain tensioners, chains, wheels and more.
Components wear out. Components keep getting better. This is especially true of gears and drivetrain parts. There's a lot of metal contacting metal. Thanks to trickle down technology, the level of performance and light weight that was previously only found in the top end groupsets from a few years ago can now be found in entry level components of today.