Sram Apex Rear Mech - Black
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- SRAM again raises the bar of Rear Derailleur performance with our new Exact Actuation Apex rear derailleur.
- The Apex rear dearailleur represents the same design philosophy that has delivered our best in class products for the road market.
- Features include our new precise Exact Actuation ratio that offers the widest range of adjustment coupled with a precise geometry to create market leading 10 speed performance.
- Material Aluminum body, Alloy outer cage, Steel inner cage
- Weight Short Cage - 200g, Mid Cage - 210g
- Cage Sizes Short (28T) Cage, Mid (32T) Cage
- Finish Sleek, Jet Black gloss
- Pulleys Pulleys w/bearings Versatile - full range of gears
- Technology Exact Actuation®, WiFLi®
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.70
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.70
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.40
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Works as expected, nice quiet shifting, light. At its rated limit in terms of tooth range but still seems comfortable. Obviously it's not cheap, but this is SRAM, I guess!
All of the performance of the Rival mech but with a cheaper price, and only 20g more. I'll be using these for CX for now on to save the expense of breaking Rival in the mud.
Beautifully made piece of kit. Only done 100 miles so far but works brilliantly