Shimano Ultegra 6500 9 Speed Cassette
$36.26 - $39.66
RRP $50.99Save 29%
High performance 9-speed road cassette .
- Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Two largest sprockets are mounted on a lightweight alloy carrier to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- Sprockets are cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Chrome-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Chrome-plated steel cassette lockring
- For Super Narrow 9-speed HG chains
- Weight: 203 grams
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.80
Spend $68.00 or over and get free shipping
Mr CunninghamReplaced a 10 year old cassette with missing teeth. Shifting is super slick, so much so that I have to check its changed when only shifting one ratio. A wee bit expensive though given 10 spd is cheaper.
Mr gI've bought many of these casettes in the past never had a problem with them.
Dr LarkinQuality product and much better/ lighter than the lower grade cassette that came on my new bike.
Mr RobertsFor those still running 9-speed (which I actually prefer over 10/11 speed for reliability reasons), this is the best 9-sp cassette you can get which is reasonably light, doesn't cost a lot, and lasts a long time.
Mr BillNice cassette. I felt the difference (improvement) in shifting right away (comparing to my older Tiagra cassette). Thanks
Mr BlunsdonShimano quality ( this replaces the one I have had on my TT bike for 3 seasons) at a low price. A great price/weight point, especially compared to Dura Ace. Fitting was easy and shifting is perfect.
Mr BergstromLightweight cassette, providing smooth shifting. Just as I hoped it to be. I orderd the 12-23 because the gearing was too wide on my earlier 11-26. Now it's perfect.
Mr MagillLooks great. Works perfectly.
Mr TurnerIt's a cassette