Hope Hoops - Rear - Pro2 Evo - 26"
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Following on from the success of the Pro2 hub, this now proven award winning wheelset continues to receive accolades and awards. The Pro 2 Evo now offers the added benefit of running on stainless steel bearings.
- With the Pro 2 Evo hub being so versatile, we now offer rims from DT Swiss, Mavic and No Tubes to create a complete range of wheels suitable for all uses.
- For the XC crowd, we have the Mavic XC717 & No Tubes CREST. This means that tubeless is now a real option and there is a rim to suit every XC need.
- For the more aggressive rider, or those riding bigger bikes & terrain - we have the Mavic EN521 the Stans No Tubes Flow rims and the new Hope Tech Enduro rims. Again, this gives the option of a tubeless setup and a choice of dedicated freeride rims.
- No other options here - why would you need them... This combination builds into a bombproof, thrashable & reliable wheelset that fits just about any frame and fork axle type.
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- Handbuilt in-house
- Bearing type: Stainless Cartridge (S6903, S6803, S6804 & S17287)
- Hub Body: 2014 T6 aluminium
- Cassette body: Aluminium
- Ratchet type: 4 pawl (40t engagement)
- Spokes: Sapim Race.
- Colours: Black
- Hole Drilling: 32
- 2mm brass nipples.
- 135mm quick release axle.
- Rear 26" wheel.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 6-10 Days Limited Tracking
TNTPost Global Pack 6-10 Days Limited Tracking: $23.49
TNT Post is an economy international service. Delivery times for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries are around 7-15 workings days. Parcels are trackable online.
UPS International Express 2-4 Days Full Tracking: $46.97
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
Lovely wheel - feels solid yet fast and responsive on the back of my 2004 Rockhopper. First Hope hub I've had - I love the reassuring racket it makes when you freewheel.
Fantastic wheel the bearings are silky smooth, build quality is exceptional a lovely lightweight wheel so pleased I bought it
Went with new Enduro set from Hope. Really stiff, and handle the track, DJ and trails with ease!
Best upgrade to my bike yet! Still to convert them to tubeless, but I did notice additional small holes offset from those of the spokes that will need to be covered when taping.
Comes with 2 additional spokes and nipples as well as hub conversion.
The Hub just spins! Love the swarm of bees chasing you down the trail when freewheeling!
Strong, very well built, hub is a dream and sounds great, free wheel just for the sound it makes. Quality.
Fantastic wheels at a good price. Delivered very quickly in really secure and safe boxes so to minimise the chances of damage. I did have great trouble fitting tyres to the rims! I bought some 2.4 Fat Alberts and they are almost impossible to get on which, according to a bike mechanic I know, Is a common thing with Stans rims.
Great wheel with very easy to change axle sizes also makes a cool sound when freewheeling