Hope Hoops - Front - Pro2 Evo - 26"
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Following on from the success of the Pro2 hub, this now proven award winning wheelset continues to receive accolades and awards. The Pro 2 Evo now offers the added benefit of running on stainless steel bearings.
- With the Pro 2 Evo hub being so versatile, we now offer rims from DT Swiss, Mavic and No Tubes to create a complete range of wheels suitable for all uses.
- For the XC crowd, we have the Mavic XC717, Stans No Tubes CREST and Hope Tech XC. This means that tubeless is now a real option and there is a rim to suit every XC need.
- For the more aggressive rider, or those riding bigger bikes & terrain - we have the Mavic EN521 the Stans No Tubes Flow rims and the new Hope Tech Enduro rims. Again, this gives the option of a tubeless setup and a choice of dedicated freeride rims.
- No other options here - why would you need them... This combination builds into a bombproof, thrashable & reliable wheelset that fits just about any frame and fork axle type.
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- Handbuilt in-house
- Bearing type: Stainless Cartridge (S6903, S6803, S6804 & S17287)
- Hub Body: 2014 T6 aluminium
- Colours: Black
- Hole Drilling: 32
- Spokes: Sapim Race.
- 2mm brass nipples.
- Rear wheel supplied quick release, front wheel supplied quick release and 15mm.
- Front 26" wheel.
- Supplied with 9mm Q/R and 15mm adapters
- Estimated delivery transit time: 6-10 Days Limited Tracking
Spring Parcel 6-10 Days Limited Tracking: $22.31
Spring Global is part of TNT post NL, the parcel will be handed over to your national parcel service on arrival in your country. Please not this service does not have a guaranteed delivery time, please allow 7-14 days.
UPS International Express 2-4 Days Full Tracking: $44.63
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
Nice wheels, work really nice and smooth, mounting tire is not easy, but when you go tubeless this should not be an issue.
Perfect! Smooth, true and instantly ridable straight out of the box.
Fantastic wheel the bearings are silky smooth, build quality is exceptional a lovely lightweight wheel so pleased I bought it
Went with new Enduro set from Hope. Really stiff, and handle the track, DJ and trails with ease!
Best upgrade to my bike yet! Still to convert them to tubeless, but I did notice additional small holes offset from those of the spokes that will need to be covered when taping.
Comes with 2 additional spokes and nipples as well as hub conversion.
The Hub just spins! Love it!
Excellent bit of kit. Well made, as you would expect from Hope. The hoop and spokes are perfectly tensioned. It has not let me down. My only criticism is that there was no choice between which axle spacers came with the wheel. I needed 15mm spacers for my new Fox forks, and the wheel came with 20mm. Other than that the wheel was fine.
Fantastic wheels at a good price. Delivered very quickly in really secure and safe boxes so to minimise the chances of damage. I did have great trouble fitting tyres to the rims! I bought some 2.4 Fat Alberts and they are almost impossible to get on which, according to a bike mechanic I know, Is a common thing with Stans rims.
Brilliant wheel, loads lighter than the one it replaced and easy to change axle sizes , good looking too
Light weight, tough, good looking and tubeless ready.
Combined with a 15mm axle 120 Reba, this is a significant upgrade over the Dt Swiss 1900 and Fox F120RL that came on my Speedfox.
Rotational Weight makes a difference, and these wheels save a significant amount without sacrificing strength, which for a 15 stone, clumsy old beggar like me is important.
Nice light set up. Really pleased.
Solid wheel at a great price. Sevice from Merlin was great with super fast delivery.