Hope Hoops - Front - Pro2 Evo - 29er
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Following on from the success of the Pro2 hub, this now proven award winning wheelset continues to receive accolades and awards.
- The Pro 2 Evo now offers the added benefit of running on stainless steel bearings.
- After many requests we have added a couple of 29er rims to the range.
- These are the excellent No Tubes Crest 29er, Flow 29er and Mavic 719 29er.
- These are built using Sapim Sprint spokes which build a light, stiff wheel.
- Wheels supplied with quick release rear axles, front supplied quick release and 15mm.
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- Handbuilt in-house
- Bearing type: Stainless Cartridge (S6903, S6803, S6804 & S17287)
- Hub Body: 2014 T6 aluminium
- Colours: Black
- Hole Drilling: 32
- Spokes: Sapim Race.
- 2mm brass nipples.
- 29er front wheel.
- Supplied with 9mm Q/R and 15mm adapters
- Estimated delivery transit time: 8-14 Days Limited Tracking
Spring Parcel 8-14 Days Limited Tracking: $22.78
Spring Global is part of TNT post NL, the parcel will be handed over to your national parcel service on arrival in your country. Please not this service does not have a guaranteed delivery time, please allow 7-14 days.
UPS International Express 2-4 Days Full Tracking: $45.56
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
Hope hubs are fantastic, the rims look superb. Very happy so far. Easy to set up tubeless too.
These are excellent wheels, we now have three pairs. They are light, tough and work extremely well tubeless.
Light, strong, rolls well. Quality of finish is excellent, can't fault these wheels.
Shipped to California in less than a week. Taken on one 20 mile ride and they have been great. I swapped the stock rim tape for stans (too bad hope doesn't send this way!) and it was super fast to get my non tubeless tire set up.
They came with both a 9 and 15mm axle cap, I had to buy a 20mm seperately. The end cap is very (too??) easy to swap out.
I weigh 190 lbs and I didn't notice any flex.
Excellent wheels, very easy to set up tubeless but you do have to remove the stock rim tape and replace with Stans tape. Should really be provided with tubeless tape and valves from the beginning? The front wheel does come with both 20mm bolt through and quick release adapters, which I wasn't expecting, so had ordered a 20mm bolt through adapter. Spokes seem to twang a bit occasionally on big hits, but not gone out of true yet and they are big wheels
Best wheels I've ever owned!
Lightweight and stiff Great Hope Pro 2 Evo hubs!!
To run tubeless remove the Hope green tape and replace with Stan's yellow tape and sealant.
Real fast shipping!!
Great wheels, easily adaptable to suit any forks, only wish they would use a proper tubeless tape, as it seems a waste to remove the rim tape when you get them
Was a bit concerned about buying wheels online and shipping them to Australia. Have done about 500km on them now both on road and off. I weigh 95kg and so far so good. Went for the Arch ex and am very happy.
These have got to be the best rims I've ever had! Super strong, light, and the Hope Hubs are amazing. If you're looking for reliability, low maintenance, and a solid wheelset, this is all you need for any kind of trail. Whether cross country or downhill, these will stand up to anything.
Great wheels I bought front and rear and am very happy. The rear Wheel took a little more work to seal up but I added a little more stans and it sealed. It would make thing s easy if the rim had the Stans Tape on from the factory but not that big of a deal for me. I live in the US and was not so sure on the shipping but it worked out great. The shipping was free no tax got to my door in about 8 days