Hope Hoops - Rear - Pro2 Evo - 29er
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Following on from the success of the Pro2 hub, this now proven award winning wheelset continues to receive accolades and awards.
- The Pro 2 Evo now offers the added benefit of running on stainless steel bearings.
- After many requests we have added a couple of 29er rims to the range.
- These are the excellent No Tubes Crest 29er, Flow 29er and Mavic 719 29er.
- These are built using Sapim Sprint spokes which build a light, stiff wheel.
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- Handbuilt in-house
- Bearing type: Stainless Cartridge (S6903, S6803, S6804 & S17287)
- Hub Body: 2014 T6 aluminium
- Cassette body: Aluminium
- Ratchet type: 4 pawl (40t engagement)
- Spokes: Sapim Race.
- Colours: Black
- Hole Drilling: 32
- Spokes: Sapim Race.
- 2mm brass nipples.
- 135mm quick release axle.
- 29er rear wheel.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 6-10 Days Limited Tracking
- Spring Parcel 6-10 Days Limited Tracking: $22.48
UPS International Express 2-4 Days Full Tracking: $44.97
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
These are excellent wheels, we now have three pairs. They are light, tough and work extremely well tubeless.
Bought as a wheelset, strong, light and look great. The Pro 2 makes a lovely noise!
Fantastic Wheel - this wheel is exceptionally strong - I weigh about 225 pounds and it has no problem staying true even down technical rocky terrain. Fairly light as well.
Best wheels I've ever owned!
Lightweight and stiff Great Hope Pro 2 Evo hubs!!
To run tubeless remove the Hope green tape and replace with Stan's yellow tape and sealant.
Real fast shipping!!
Great wheels, easily adaptable to any axle size, freewheel is a little loud for some, but nothing that some lightweight oil doesn't cure
What a sweet sound this hub makes going downhill at speed, worth buying just for the noise. Went with the Arch ex rim as I am no lightweight and tend to be aggressive on wheels.Has had a bit of a caning so far and still true and rides well. Happy days.
So sweet! This wheel makes me want more just like it!
Great hub engagement, axle versatility, easy tubeless conversion and not too heavy! What more can one ask for? Oh yeah, amazing price too!!! And great service too! Is this really possible? Love Merlin.
These have got to be the best rims I've ever had! Super strong, light, and the Hope Hubs are amazing. If you're looking for reliability, low maintenance, and a solid wheelset, this is all you need for any kind of trail. Whether cross country or downhill, these will stand up to anything.