Extra 10% off Selected Hope parts When you spend over £50 Save An Extra $24.35 at the checkout
Hope Hoops - Rear - Pro2 Evo - 26"
RRP $304.37 Save 20%
26" Hope Hoops rear wheels built with Pro2 Evo disc hubs, standard spokes and a choice of rims.
- Following on from the success of the Pro2 hub, this now proven award winning wheelset continues to receive accolades and awards. The Pro 2 Evo now offers the added benefit of running on stainless steel bearings.
- With the Pro 2 Evo hub being so versatile, we now offer rims from DT Swiss, Mavic and No Tubes to create a complete range of wheels suitable for all uses.
- For the XC crowd, we have the Mavic XC717 & No Tubes CREST. This means that tubeless is now a real option and there is a rim to suit every XC need.
- For the more aggressive rider, or those riding bigger bikes & terrain - we have the Mavic EN521 the Stans No Tubes Flow rims and the new Hope Tech Enduro rims. Again, this gives the option of a tubeless setup and a choice of dedicated freeride rims.
- No other options here - why would you need them... This combination builds into a bombproof, thrashable & reliable wheelset that fits just about any frame and fork axle type.
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- Handbuilt in-house
- Bearing type: Stainless Cartridge (S6903, S6803, S6804 & S17287)
- Hub Body: 2014 T6 aluminium
- Cassette body: Aluminium
- Ratchet type: 4 pawl (40t engagement)
- Spokes: Sapim Race.
- Colours: Black
- Hole Drilling: 32
- 2mm brass nipples.
- 135mm quick release axle.
- Rear 26" wheel.
- Please note: No hope hubs are supplied with skewers
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr HansonFitted to my Cotic Soul, gives me the confidence to ride that bit harder knowing that I have quality British parts fitted.
DavidThis is my second Hope Hub / ZTR Crest rear wheel on current 26" hardtail - even though the first ZTR Crest has finally succumbed after cumulative effect of 5 years being battered, my riding ambitions now more relaxed so happy to go again for this mix of light weight / good strength. Hope Hub perfect throughout.
RossVery pleased with this rear wheel. Freehub sounds awesome. Easy to fit and 100% true out of the box. Came with rim tape and spare spokes. Perfect.
Mr BaconFantastic looking and feeling wheel, love hopes wheels, bearings are so smooth and wheels are nice and light too. Rear hub pickup is quicker than on older pro II hubs too.
perzutmNice wheels, work really nice and smooth, mounting tire is not easy, but when you go tubeless this should not be an issue. Free hub works quite loud, but works amazingly smooth.
Mr JenkinsThe box was so light I had to check there was a wheel actually in there. As usual the service from Merlin was fantastic. Hoping this wheel lasts as long as the 6 years of abuse my last hope wheel took.
Mr SparkesLovely wheel - feels solid yet fast and responsive on the back of my 2004 Rockhopper. First Hope hub I've had - I love the reassuring racket it makes when you freewheel.
Miss NormanFantastic wheel the bearings are silky smooth, build quality is exceptional a lovely lightweight wheel so pleased I bought it
Mr StreakWent with new Enduro set from Hope. Really stiff, and handle the track, DJ and trails with ease! Best upgrade to my bike yet! Still to convert them to tubeless, but I did notice additional small holes offset from those of the spokes that will need to be covered when taping. Comes with 2 additional spokes and nipples as well as hub conversion. The Hub just spins! Love the swarm of bees chasing you down the trail when freewheeling!
BunnyStrong, very well built, hub is a dream and sounds great, free wheel just for the sound it makes. Quality.
Mr AstonFantastic wheels at a good price. Delivered very quickly in really secure and safe boxes so to minimise the chances of damage. I did have great trouble fitting tyres to the rims! I bought some 2.4 Fat Alberts and they are almost impossible to get on which, according to a bike mechanic I know, Is a common thing with Stans rims.
Mr dawesGreat wheel with very easy to change axle sizes also makes a cool sound when freewheeling