Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale 5% off Over £50 / 7.5% Off Over £150 Save An Extra $7.98 at the checkout
Hope Hoops - Front - Pro2 Evo - 26"
RRP $177.25 Save 10%
26" Hope Hoops front wheels built with Pro2 Evo disc hubs, standard spokes and a choice of rims.
- Following on from the success of the Pro2 hub, this now proven award winning wheelset continues to receive accolades and awards. The Pro 2 Evo now offers the added benefit of running on stainless steel bearings.
- With the Pro 2 Evo hub being so versatile, we now offer rims from DT Swiss, Mavic and No Tubes to create a complete range of wheels suitable for all uses.
- For the XC crowd, we have the Mavic XC717, Stans No Tubes CREST and Hope Tech XC. This means that tubeless is now a real option and there is a rim to suit every XC need.
- For the more aggressive rider, or those riding bigger bikes & terrain - we have the Mavic EN521 the Stans No Tubes Flow rims and the new Hope Tech Enduro rims. Again, this gives the option of a tubeless setup and a choice of dedicated freeride rims.
- No other options here - why would you need them... This combination builds into a bombproof, thrashable & reliable wheelset that fits just about any frame and fork axle type.
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- Handbuilt in-house
- Bearing type: Stainless Cartridge (S6903, S6803, S6804 & S17287)
- Hub Body: 2014 T6 aluminium
- Colours: Black
- Hole Drilling: 32
- Spokes: Sapim Race.
- 2mm brass nipples.
- Rear wheel supplied quick release, front wheel supplied quick release and 15mm.
- Front 26" wheel.
- Supplied with 9mm Q/R and 15mm adapters
- Please note: No hope hubs are supplied with skewers
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr GroffFirst off, excellent service by Merlin. I live near Chicago IL, USA., so I was a little skeptical on ordering over seas. Questions back/forth were answered quickly (obv. minus the time differential). But item arrived packed/protected very well and fairly quick. I researched and knew I wanted to go with Hope, and so far impressed with the hub. Rides smooth, is solid. I'm coming out of a front wheel that had a lot of hub play with LBS only able to keep tightening cones to minimize, no real solution except replace. I love this combo with the stan's crest, light weight set-up, wide enough to accommodate a 2.3" tire very well at running it tubeless. 5 stars all around. Two great products mingled together IMO. To side note, I am not delicate on rides, so if I have to power thru rocks or over roots, I will. So far wheel has held up fine without any adjustment (on only a few rides to base off of - only had for about 2 weeks now).
Mr BaconFantastic looking and feeling wheel, love hopes wheels, bearings are so smooth and wheels are nice and light too.
perzutmNice wheels, work really nice and smooth, mounting tire is not easy, but when you go tubeless this should not be an issue.
MTBUK1982Perfect! Smooth, true and instantly ridable straight out of the box.
Miss NormanFantastic wheel the bearings are silky smooth, build quality is exceptional a lovely lightweight wheel so pleased I bought it
Mr StreakWent with new Enduro set from Hope. Really stiff, and handle the track, DJ and trails with ease! Best upgrade to my bike yet! Still to convert them to tubeless, but I did notice additional small holes offset from those of the spokes that will need to be covered when taping. Comes with 2 additional spokes and nipples as well as hub conversion. The Hub just spins! Love it!
Phil JonesExcellent bit of kit. Well made, as you would expect from Hope. The hoop and spokes are perfectly tensioned. It has not let me down. My only criticism is that there was no choice between which axle spacers came with the wheel. I needed 15mm spacers for my new Fox forks, and the wheel came with 20mm. Other than that the wheel was fine.
Mr AstonFantastic wheels at a good price. Delivered very quickly in really secure and safe boxes so to minimise the chances of damage. I did have great trouble fitting tyres to the rims! I bought some 2.4 Fat Alberts and they are almost impossible to get on which, according to a bike mechanic I know, Is a common thing with Stans rims.
Mr dawesBrilliant wheel, loads lighter than the one it replaced and easy to change axle sizes , good looking too
Mr MacyLight weight, tough, good looking and tubeless ready. Combined with a 15mm axle 120 Reba, this is a significant upgrade over the Dt Swiss 1900 and Fox F120RL that came on my Speedfox. Rotational Weight makes a difference, and these wheels save a significant amount without sacrificing strength, which for a 15 stone, clumsy old beggar like me is important. Highly recommended.
Mr HineNice light set up. Really pleased.
Mr barkerSolid wheel at a great price. Sevice from Merlin was great with super fast delivery.