Shimano Ultegra 6800 Groupset OEM
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Latest model shimano Ultegra groupset
- 6800 series 11 speed
- Shares many of the feature of the Dura Ace 9000 groupset but at more economical price point
- OEM packed, exactly the same as our other 6800 groupset but from bulk boxes that we have for bike builds.
- Chainset: FC6800 34/50 choice of crank length
- Bottom Bracket: BR-60 6800 Sealed (English Tread)
- Cassette: CS6800 11 speed 11-25
- Chain: CN6800
- Front Derailleur: FD6800 Braze-On
- Rear Derailleur: RD6800 SS
- Levers: ST6800 brake/gear levers
- Brakes: BR6800 brake calipers
- Cables: All cables included (unless stated)
- Estimated delivery transit time: 3-5 Days
UPS International 3-5 Days: $0.00
UPS standard international service. Fully trackable door to door delivery by UPS. Transit times are around 3-5 working days for Australia, Japan, USA, Canada plus many other countries worldwide.
UPS International Express 1-3 Days: $31.25
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
This was a fantastic upgrade from a Shimano Sora groupset! The shifting is super smooth and makes riding even more enjoyable! No regrets at all - you get what you pay for.
Another lovely 11spd groupset; nice and smooth, fast and excellent brakes. At this price it has to be THE groupset to have. Long term, the coating on the gear cables only lasts approx 1000-1500 miles ish - whats worse is if you have cable threading through a narrow frame hole, the coating collects and jams up. This was a major issue on my LOOK 566 front mech routing and I spent a looooonnng time picking out solid coating. I ended up replacing this cable with a decent quality uncoated ss cable. Other than that, the 6800 is very, very easy to set up and maintain. Its lightweight and really nice to use; very precise. Lovely bit of kit - Ive bought a couple of these groupsets now and with the quality and pricing of the 6800 I cant really justify dura ace/sram force.
Super light and looks well finished. Very smooth gear change and braking. Delighted !!!!