Stages Power Shimano Ultegra 6800 G2
Stages Power Meter - Shimano Ultegra 6800 G2
The Ultegra 6800 Stages Power meter fits all styles of 6800 crankset, including: compact and standard. Riders looking to add power to their existing crank need only to match the crank length of their existing Ultegra 6800 crank.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility: All Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibiity: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr ThompsonBrilliant, transforms the way you train and gives a whole new insight to riding.
AlqahtaniExcellent power meter, just update firmware and calibrate before ride. Synced right with my Garmin Edge with no issues.
AlqahtaniI ordered this for my Scott Solace, but could not install it since the rear break is installed in the bottom which obstruct the movement. So be aware of that. I installed it for my friend Trek Madone and he loves it. I ordered another one for my Giant TCR. Excellent product. you need to update and calibrate every now and then to be able to use product with no issue. Synced with my Garmin Edge 1000 with no issue at all.
TravisVery easy to fit, calibrate, all done within 5 mins. It is very light, and very responsive. It's my first power meter, synched effortlessly with Garmin 520, and displayed the power. Extremely happy, just need to focus on my training now.