Shimano XTR M980 Shadow 10 Speed Rear Mech
- Precision engineered XTR Shadow Dyna-Sys 10-speed rear derailleur for the ultimate in shifting performance and durability
- Shadow features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay resulting in a silent ride
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- Full carbon fibre outer pulley cage saves weight while alloy inner cage increases rigidity
- Cold forged alloy links and pivot body's with carbon composite P-body leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity resulting in a crisp shift
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Improved cable pull ratio provides a more accurate shift action making the system less prone to contamination and trail chatter
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed compatible only
- Durable sealed bearing pulleys for low friction
- Top normal spring uses the spring to select higher gears
- 41T capacity SGS cage
- Weight 177 grams
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.39
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $8.39
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great Mech, super light and very low profile, easy setup.
Very exact gear shifting with no nicks or faulty shifting. Excellent device.