Stages Power Shimano Dura Ace 9000
We offer the Stages Power meter paired to Shimano’s Dura-Ace 9000 crank.
This option for Stages Power makes for the industry’s only crank-mounted power meter that’s compatible with the new FC-9000 crankset.
Available as a Stages Power equipped left arm only
Stages-Cycling; Dura Ace 9000 Power Meter LH Crank
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight:Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery life:200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 1999
- Cadence range (rpm): 30-220
- Frame compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility: All Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I have been using this power meter for a couple of weeks and seems, so far, flawless. Probably the easiest of them all to install as one only has to remove the existing left-hand crank arm and replace with this one. There is extremely little setting up required. I use it with a Garmin edge 500 computer and it connects first time, every time. You are offered the option each time to calibrate, or not, if desired. On one of the rides, it was very wet and the crank arm was watered the whole ride and the waterproof qualities proved true as there was never a missed read and has worked fine since. The dual connection compatibility with ANT+ or Bluetooth is another plus, as means more devices can be used for either recording and computer functions or downloading the data to a computer, tablet etc. Price-wise this unit is, I believe, as good as they come. Although no power meter is exactly considered cheap, this is at the lower end of the range. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to invest in a top of the range power measuring device.