Shimano Dura Ace 7900 Rear Mech
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Dura-Ace rear derailleur with lightweight carbon cage and wide link design gives quick accurate shifts, and unmatched drivetrain efficiency
- Full carbon fibre inner and outer pulley plates enhance rigidity and significantly reduce weight
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction provide for extremely light weight, strength and durability
- High rigidity wide outer link plates the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity
- Sealed pulley bearings reduce friction and rotate silky smooth increasing efficiently
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting
- Pulleys are made of tough DuPont Zytel for longer life and less chain noise
- With a total capacity of 33 tooth, it is able to operate with wide gear ratios up to a 28 tooth cassette sprocket
- Hard wearing Dura-Ace finish and graphics for long lasting good looks
- 10-speed compatible
- Weight: 166 grams
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $8.41
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
- Significant improvement over my previous 105 system
- Cables need a break-in period to take out elongation
- Precise shifting, some adaptation is needed as the shifting is really soft and silent (which is good!) but you wonder sometimes if it effectively happened or not
- No problems with installation.
Shimano's flag ship, light, efficient and great finish.
Dura Ace has been the leading brand for centuries, the quality is one of the finest in the market, and Merlin Cycles is unbeatable with their prizes.
The mech works flawless.